May 2-4 2019

How can a Friday be May 2 -4
And no holiday????

Yesterday is a blurrr.
I started at Dollar Tree stocking
The coffee shop store items.
Had a muffin with Dad
And made coffee for the home.

Off to the bank
And back to Dollar Tree
For a very specific request.
Bulk Barn
Food Basics for groceries
Dollarama
Pick up some shelves
Drop off those shelves
Beer store
Gas in car
Freshco

Home to unload the car
And make some mile high lasagna
For our supper and the freezer.

While putting away the groceries
I cleaned and organized the 2 fridges
And all 3 freezers.

Loaded the dishwasher
And cleaned the counters,
Garbage, recycling
And a load of laundry.

Then was told
" I do not complete anything I start "
I spent the rest of the night
NOT starting a damn thing.

I have already accomplished
Bed made
Dressed
Ursula costume found ( 40 min )
Rewashed dishwasher dishes
Recycling
Folded laundry and sheets
Packed up returns etc
Packed up stuff for mom's
Currently charging stupid phone

I have some stuff to do before coffee,
So I will be heading out momentarily.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts