May 9th 2019

Trying to refocus my day.

Awoke to my alarm
And I did manage to get
To Valleyview on time
For coffe with Dad.

Then on the way home
My engine light went on.
Argh. Something about emissions
And could I leave it there all day
On Monday. (Sigh)

By noon the beautiful day
Was not looking so great
And I was on a downward trip.

Decided to pull out my sewing machine!
I have so far finished 6 wheel chair bags
To donate to Valleyview.
I wish, I could make them faster
But I am only one person.

Next I have a small pile of repairs
I have been ignoring.

Going to make a door wreath
After that's done.

John got home around noon
So I have the whole day
To myself.

Supper is pasta
Because it's fast and easy
For whenever he wakes up.

Good afternoon from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts