May 10th 2019

I must have been
On some crazy good drugs
When I agreed to an 8am
Appointment at the hospital!!!!

I may have agreed to it 6 months ago
But now I have to execute it today.

I was fairly amazing
Yesterday afternoon with my
Sewing machine and projects.
I made 6 wheelchair bags,
"Repaired" 13 hair bandannas
(Yes I have every colour),
Fixed some tea towels,
And made 3 aprons!

I whipped out a full Italian mean
Really fast when John got up
2 hours earlier than I expected!!!!

Then I checked my phone
For today's appointment time
And was quite surprised by 8am.
I headed for bed.

I am hoping that today I can
Straighten my scrap room up,
Make a couple wreaths,
And scrapbook tonight.

Ok gotta move,
Snooze on my phone alarm
just ended!

Good morning ? ? ? From John Street

Comments

Popular Posts