May 23rd 2020

Weird day.
I got up and found it
"Uncomfortable" to be outside
So I headed for my scraproom
Where I  did quite a bit.

At 1pm I needed food.
So I ate lunch and watched
A bit of tv.

John got up
And after chatting about plans
And being irritated by a screeching kid,
He ripped out the berry garden's
Weed cover and I tied them up.
He rebuilt the rock edge wall,
We added 3 new hostas to that garden
To finish the project.

I got a late birthday gift!
I was given the "discontinued" bin
I had been looking for!
So excited to finish organize Disney.

John went off to look at a bike
That no one could get started
And I headed inside.

Just in time.
I had a small but painful Crohn"s attack.
Changed into comfy clothes
And sat with my feet up
To try relaxing and watched tv.

John was back (with the stupid bike)
And propped me up 
Then made me grilled cheese sandwiches.
*easy to eat in an odd position.

We watched a movie
And by 10pm I was ready
To attempt the stairs and go to bed.

Tomorrow is another day.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts