May 21st 2020

I got up and sat outside
To wake up.
Enjoying our new garden 
In the back corner of the property.

I did some computer work,
Did my challenge layout + 1,
And then lost interest
In accomplishing anything else.
BUT
I did do some laundry.
And wrapped a grad gift.

John was up and we tackled
1\3 of the front pond garden.
This is quite an undertaking
As this is the single largest garden
Of mixed plants in our yard!

What started as a clean up,
Turned into a complete overhaul!
John is pulling out all the stops
This year and he's working hard.

So many surprises today
Including finding out
Our pond fish had many many
New babies this year! 
So many were up in the sun today.

Supper was cold salads 
And the extra burgers from last night.

I was have found a new show
To watch... So I am 
Busy relaxing with a tea.
John has called it my "lazy day".

For now
It's good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts