May 22nd 2020

Morning came 
And I finally can say
I had cabin fever.

The weather included rain
In the day's forecast
And plans for gardening
Must be put on hold.

I did get the order put in
To Rona, as we blew up
Our garden hose
And we needed a bag of gravel.
Surprisingly, 3 items
Are still not ready for pick up.

I popped out to canadale 
For a few extra plants
And a bush john requested.
I came home with dirt
And an amazing metal ghecko
In John Deere green and yellow!

John and I did manage to start
Working on the berry garden wall.
It has needed help for a couple seasons.
Then the rain came.
John gathered up all the metal decor
To give it some fresh colour.
(What a surprise green and yellow)

I made a mustard pork tenderloin
And peanut pad Thai for supper.

I then did some scrapbooking
And some snacking.

Now it's time for some tv
And maybe some popcorn!

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts