May 28th 2020

I was quite content
To stay in bed all morning
But decided 
It was time to put on
My big girl panties 
and get dressed.

It was a rainy Thursday morning
So I dressed nicely to counter
The yucky weather.

Once downstairs
I managed to clean the entire kitchen
And finish all the dishes.

I received and organized
All the craft supply orders
With emails for pick ups...
And bagged up a few for delivery.

While out delivering and social distance
Visiting a few people
I also gassed up John's car,
Grabbed some basic groceries
And picked up this weekend's beer.

Home again
I did some laundry,
And the day was littered with
Pick ups and emails.

Pizza for supper!
We loaded it with toppings
And tons of cheese
It was baked perfectly. Yummm

I bundled 300 strands of ribbon
And did a 10 item layout challenge.

Now off to bed
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts