May 15th 2020

I slept in!
I have to say I woke up
Feeling almost normal
For the first time in 7 days.

I got dressed,
In navy and white with sandals,
Packed what I needed
And made a list!!!

Off I went determined....

#1 liquor store - crown royal
#2 dollar store - it's a boy balloon
***Surprised and shocked that 
Canadian tire AND WalMart require
You to walk THROUGH the entire store
To get to their garden center!!!!! I left.
#3 RCSS garden center for
Planter flowers and ivy 
Not everything I wanted
#4 Briwood for annuals and veggies
Almost everything!!
#5 visit with dad through the glass
He looks 10 years older than
He did a few weeks ago
And was not as excited about
The crown royal as I had hoped.
I left his gift bag in the drop box.
#6 home to unload a TON of plants
(And have a quick pee break)
Only to realize - yeah missed items.
#7 phone call from Mom
She wanted to go to Canadale,
How fortuitous as I had just realized
What I was missing!
#8 Canadale.
Long line that went pretty fast
Found everything I was missing
PLUS bull rushes for the pond!
Even though we got soaked in the rain.
#9 TD banking
#10 a drop off of some amazing
"New to me supplies"
#11 unloaded more plants
#12 discussion with John regarding
Weekend clean up plans and gardening
#13 changed clothes and helped John 
clean the tractor barn and load his car
With his usual stockpile of junk
He was keeping for no reason!
#14 put the tractor away properly
And let the cats play outside for a bit
#15 built a small patio off the car barn
Where john can sit no matter
What the weather
#17 planted the vegetable garden
***missing an acorn squash plant ??
#18 made 2 homemade pizzas for supper
#19 showered while pizza cooked... 
It was muddy out there
#20 watched some tv and built
The 2pnt challenge for saturday
#21 folded, washed and hung laundry
#22 organized the "new to me" stash
#23 straightened house after John 
Headed off to work
#24 in bed by 11:30

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts