sept21

September 21st 2016

Woke up
and the high temperature was gone.

THANK GOODNESS.

Back to being productive
which began with my zoo.











The cat escaped into the backyard
THAT took 45 minutes to fix.

The dog during that time
was busy wolfing down grass,
so he was busy cleaning out his stomach
during this process.

The rabbit hopped up on the side of her cage,
(btw this rabbit hates me)
and finally allowed someone (me?!?!)
to bring her inside!
She has been hiding in her burrow
for days now so I guess
she was finally hungry enough to come out.

THAT all accomplished,
I packed myself up
and headed for LDO.
I was semi accomplishing today
as there was much good conversation going on,
and not as much work happening.

Came home in time to say good bye
to hubby headed to work,
and had a long heart to heart
with a daughter who was in the mood
to talk tonight.

After that we received her
MILITARY DRESS UNIFORM
and got it put away.
She headed out and grabbed pizza
for our supper tonight,
and then we called Grandma
and made some definitive ideas
about the Christmas gift budgets
for this year for everyone!
We also went through all the stuff
I had brought home from Disney.

Last but not least I showed her
the new Mr Potato Head pieces
I had purchased for our collection.
Darth Vader, a storm trooper and Buzz!
So naturally we played for a bit
with our massive collection.

Now she is off to bed
and not to tempt whatever
I had for the last week,
I am going to bed early.

Hopefully I will be a productive
member of society again.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts