sept28

September 28th 2016

Not sure why,
but I bolted awake at 8am.
ugh! ugly o'clock!

I got dressed
only half alive and went downstairs.
By 9:15 I decided to just get going,
packed the truck,
went next door to scratch Rubble
behind the ears and rub his belly,
and headed out to LDO.

Shoulda known better!
I got there only to sit
on the stairs for an hour because the room
was being used for an emergency meeting
until 10:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem,
we finally got in and set up.
I brought a painting project
so I got everything all organized
and got going on the 8 pumpkins.


This is the plan...










This is what I have so far.





I am doing Mickey and Minnie,
Donald and Daisy, Pluto and Goofy
and Chip and Dale.
Daisy's purple is a little too dark,
but otherwise I am
quite happy with them so far.

Came home in time
to get John out the door for work,
and get a fantastic headache.
I was exhausted.
Wednesday is Judy and Mom night,
but she sent me off to bed,
and I was let take a nap,
she picked up my meds,
and served me supper
with dessert FIRST in bed.

I was to rest and relax.
Tomorrow I have remicade in the am
come home, pack and drive
to Beamsville.

I guess I forgot to mention,
Mom is in the hospital.
So I have to go look after Dad.

Another early night for me,
as that ugly o'clock in the morning
alarm will be going off
as soon as I close my eyes.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts