sept25

September 25th 2016

Success comes in small packages some days,
and in a whirlwind on others.

Today was a mishmash of that.
I started the day
picking up the ground beef on sale at Superstore.
This turned into a production lane
in my kitchen.
1 XL meatloaf for supper
and a dozen mini individual meatloaves for the freezer,
a gluten free spaghetti sauce,
10 stuffed green peppers,
2 packages of cooked ground beef for tacos,
a potato casserole and more.

Image result for assembly line kitchen clip art

By 5pm I was tired,
but my house was clean,
we had a visit from friends,
the yard was mowed (but not yet weed whacked)
2 loads of laundry was done,
and my house has begun to look normal again.

John, Judy, Greg and I
had Sunday dinner and got some
Christmas budget thoughts started.
We are also going to try some new recipes
during the October Sunday meals.
We made some decisions
about the who what and when
part of the coming months,
and then played a game even John enjoyed.
Now I am pooped.
Time for some R&R.


Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts