sept2

September 2nd 2016

This is it.
My last night in my own bed
for a couple weeks.













Today was turmoil.
Remicade at 8:30 o'ugly o'clock,
and then home to a pile of 
left till the last minute chores.
I am (was) about 1 packing day behind
in my little world.

Judy had today off,
so she did some of the running
as I needed to ice on and off
the IV site as it was swelling!
Going to have a bruise but
so what? I will be in Disney!

We had an empty the fridge night supper,
and while we were getting it ready,
I went into hyper mode...
shoulda been a clue!
By 9pm I crashed hard.
My whole body itched,
I was cold then hot then cold again,
and the pin in my legs had me in tears.

I went to bed with a bad headache
to "lie down for an hour".
Yup and here it is 5am 
and I just threw a load of work clothes 
in the washer!
Just my sheets before we leave now!

I have the trunk of the mustang packed,
my suitcase is closed (wow)
and the last minute items like
hair and makeup are ready on my dresser.

I was happy to find that Judy and John
had done a lot of the last minute housework,
so I only did a small bit of stuff 
and I am back alying down.

Kind of excited.
We are in a seperate hotel 
from Judy and Greg and Mom and Dad!
Our room has never had less than 3 in it!
The drive for me is the awful part!
I need a "push me" button
that zaps me to our destination.
The drive is not excting to me.
I do however have the last season 
of Once Upon a Time to watch,
a Dean R Koontz book I never read
and a huge pile of Disney trivia
to read to John when we run out
of things to talk about...
most likely before we hit the border!

Paper work is all packed,
wallets thinned out and clean,
money exchanged...
Now once John gets home and has a nap,
we are out of here!!!!!!

Good night from John Street

See you all in a couple weeks!

Comments

Popular Posts