sept26

September 26th 2016

Wow,
I was not "behind" today,
actually I got ahead of my week by 24 hours!
YAY me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was pj day and my foot up.
John gave my hair
a conditioning treatment this morning
and it is too soft and fluffy to do
absolutely anything with!

Image result for poofy hair cartoon


I did everything in small doses,
watched a movie with John before he left,
chased an escapee kitten,
wrapped some gifts,
and just relaxed between jobs.
It is nice that my main floor
is pretty much back to normal.

Not sure yet how many people we will have
for Thanksgiving dinner.
But I made the place cards today (10)
and I really like them.

Well
Nothing more to report,
except that this is the weather I LOVE!

Last chore of the night will be
to vacuum my bedroom
and put away about 10 pieces
of clean laundry.
Going to sleep well again tonight.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts