Sept19

September 19th 2016

Well my lovelies
I am back after 16 days
of vacationing in Florida.















As with all things,
the good, the bad and the fun happened.
The weather was hot,
or the weather was rainy...
not much in between stuff.

We ate amazing foods,
and my health although touchy sometimes,
lasted 12 of the 16 days.
We are not sure what I actually got,
sun stroke, food poisoning, heat exhaustion
or stomach flu...
but it felt like all 3 at once,
and we left Disney early.

I did get John to Cocoa Beach
for one of the 2 days we had planned,
but for the most part,
my job was fluids and sleep
since last Wednesday.

I spent the vacation
IN THE MOMENT
not trying so hard to take photos
as to try and see the surroundings,
noticing details and enjoying
the company.

Although we arrived home late last night,
today was supposed to be our last day
of holidays, so I relaxed, slept in,
and did very little "work".
I had planned to go out tonight,
but at 4pm I was overwhelmingly
EXHAUSTED.

So,
I got John off to work.
He started a new run tonight,
working 5pm to 5am.
We'll see how this goes.
His new found interest in health
(and surfing)
will require a bit more exercise,
and he plans to drag Judy
kicking and screaming out of bed
every morning for breakfast
and a work out......

So, I bid you adieu.
It is definitely nice to be at home,
sleeping in my own bed,
but I miss the charming music
that is piped everywhere on every inch
of Disney property.

Good Night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts