sept27

September 27th 2016

Busy! Busy! BUSY!
even when I intend to do nothing!

Image result for busy busy busy

I got up and dressed and downstairs
as planned.
That was it for the to do list!
Connie arrived Just as I was feeding the zoo.

She wanted a co-pilot to Michaels,
I advised I could go but I had
an appointment at 1:15.
She decided I needed moral support
and was driving us.

So off to Michael's I went,
then we decided to make a pit stop
out at Hollandia for cookies
Connie needed for her crop/
Naturally the ever supportive friend
I bought some for my house too.

Off to the doctors appointment,
to be told that:
NO IT IS NOT SKIN CANCER
(dance of joy)
but I do have rosacea.
This rash has been going on
for over a year now.
I was placed on 16 WEEKS
of antibiotics and creams.

Connie then drove to Scrappin Great Deals
where we found Sandra and Linda.
We conversed and watched
as they finished their projects,
and then decided the bakery in Kilworth
was out next stop for a snack.

From there we drove to east London
and picked up Connie's daughter
from work to drive her home.
Home myself finally at 5:30pm.

When I got home,
I read up on rosacea
and learnt the symptoms I had
back in the spring with my eyes
are from this rosacea as well.

Suddenly it was 6:30
and my ride was picking me up
for a Tupperware party
(which was on the to do list).

A great time,
I won a ton of prizes
and came home exhausted.

So bedtime for me,
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts