sept22

September 22nd 2016

Wow. Its quite unreal
how fast this month passed.
Today I had a road trip
that lasted a few hours longer
than we actually expected,
came home and cleaned
the entire tv room...
even vacuuming UNDER the furniture.

Image result for clip art lift sofa vacuum

I got John off to work
and managed a dinner
for a Reservist who
came home at 4 and back out at 6!

I then headed over
to get groceries.
It was an endeavour
only because John is currently
on a new healthy eating kick,
AND
we were out of everything!

A truck load of groceries,
and I came home
with a sore ankle
and sweating like crazy.

Grabbed a quick shower
before dragging everything inside
and going through the bags
to get everything put away.

Tomorrow I have a lot of prep
stuff to do on veggies and fruit,
but I can do that with my foot up!

Its also Friday!
wow!
I plan to get my living room
back in order, vacuumed and dusted.
Then My job will be
to tackle the dining room
and get the fall decor out,
as apparently I am having
the turkey dinner here.

So,
if you are looking for me.....
I will be the one hobbling around
on John Street in shorts with my hair up,
hopefully accomplishing tons.

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts