June 5th 2020

I did not even hear John
Crawl into bed this morning.

I was up and showering by 10.
Night sweats and dreams
Made for a rough night.

I spent until noon
Doing random chores,
Straightening so I can take
The afternoon and saturday
All to myself scrapbooking.

I spent 3 hours after lunch
Finishing some 2019 
Christmas layouts (8)
And cleaning up 
my christmas embellishments stash.

I sat down and realized
I was overtired and freezing.
I went back to bed
And slept until my phone
Rang at 6:30.

Still cold,
I sat under a blanket
While we ate bbq burgers
For supper tonight.

John left at 10
And I went to prep
Some papers for tomorrows
Hourly challenge (x12)

Now it's midnight.
I am guzzling water
For some weird reason.
I have been drinking all day
But apparently not enough.

Good night from John Street

HBJ!

Comments

Popular Posts