June 19th 2020

I slept in.
Did some 2 Princess work
And then headed down
To see how the work crew
Was getting along.

They weren't.
Then I went out
And suddenly there was
A lot of movement!

One was working on the bay window
And the other on the kitchen window.

I was handed a list.
Off to - you guessed it -
Home hardware again.
Wood, paint brushes, thinner and caulking.

While I was out I popped into
Dollar for some hardware
(Black metal hangers) john wanted.
Then a pit stop for coke
(I was out completely)
And some salads for lunch.

I came home to find some accomplishment
And 2 hungry, sweaty men.
I made bbq hot dogs and served salads.
Happy guys and I called a stop
To work again due to heat.

John cleaned his garage.

A quick family meeting,
A chipmunk encounter
And another 24 pages
Rounded out the day
With another late night leftover supper.

Tomorrow morning I will make a list.
Lots to do and I want only one trip,
And that's on Sunday
While John is golfing.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts