June 3rd 2020

A need to keep moving day.

Lots to do because
I have been "lazy" .

Dressed for a busy day
I headed downstairs
To start my day to find John
Just getting home (10am).
Rough night so he is eating
And heading to bed.

I got in MY car
And headed out.
BMO
TD
Bills paid.
Freshco
Food Basics
Groceries bought.
Superstore
Kitty litter.
Home to unpack the car.
Groceries put away.
Purse cleaned.
Cheque book balanced.
Lunch.
Off again to wash the car.
Headed for London
To visit (6' away) the birthday girl.
Then Fabricland
For material to build a grad robe.
Shoppers
For some meds (forgot tums).

Then off to Remicade.
About 3\4 of the way through
I had an unusual attack!
Was suddenly dizzy and very nauseated.
Fluids and we slowed down 
The rate of infusion and it passed.

All I wanted was to go home.
I felt yucky.
We took Corey's first birthday photos,
John made me supper
And I sat for a couple hours.

But I was tired and running a fever
So by 9:30 I was in bed.

The fever finally broke at 12:30
And I slept through the night.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts