June 10th 2020

Up at 9
To get household chores done
Then off to get the car washed.

A trip into London
To help a young lady buy
Some new bras
And I found a summer dress
I have wanted for a while!

Stopped at Mom's
And ended up having lunch,
As we were delivered some
Yummy egg salad!

Too muggy for me
I headed to the safety
Of my air conditioning.

Accomplished an afternoon 
Scrapbook challenge layout,
An early supper
And then back to Mom's
For caramel sundaes.

We were chattering
When the storm hit!
We took cover in the garage
And waited for the worst
To pass over.

When it became just rain
We all hurried to our cars
And headed back home.

All safe at home but heard about 
The toll it had taken on a few areas
Not really far from where we were
And the tornado in Belmont.

Strawberries and cream cheese
And some tv.
John off to work
And I am off to bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts