April 7th 2020

It was International 
NO HOUSEWORK DAY!
Why did no-one tell me this?????

I slept in today
Then a visit with Dad
A drop off at a friends
Bill payments
Crop banking
Home to do "housework"
Some dishes, some laundry,
A few lists, straightening...
And out of the house by 3pm
To head for North London.

A grocery trip at No Frills
What a headache! 
And their shelves are depleted.
I am staying small town.
Gas in London is .78!!!! 
Ours is .65!

Arrived "right" on time
For my infusion
Where I was told to 
1) sanitize
2) mask up
3) weight (I lost 10lbs!)
4) find a seat
That's when I noticed
The staff were in haz Matt suits
With masks and gloves.

I understand why
But wow is that ever..........
Dis-concerting? Odd? Scary? 
At the very least very weird.

IV on the first try,
Only 1 dizzy spell this time!
And I was last to be finished.

Zipped home
Made the biscuits 
and served the chicken stew 
That I made earlier.

At 9pm 
I headed for the 
And that is when I realized
Just how tired I was.

It's bedtime.
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts