April 16th 2020

National save the elephant day

Well I did not save any elephants 
but I did get out today!

I went to the bank
And next door is the dollar tree!
NO ONE was in there!
So I grabbed my mask
And made a fast job
Of filling my cart with items 
I would have paid more for
At Shoppers - like Ziploc bags,
Oatmeal had cream,
A new brush
And cough candies (for smokers cough).

Off to pick up a 2pnt item,
But made a pit stop
To check on the Kilmers.
Then on my way home
Dad called!
So I went for a glass window visit.
He asked for a couple things
So I grabbed them
And delivered them too
After my "run" to shoppers 
To fill my list!

I also dropped off a donut for Mom
Before burrowing in for another few days.

I did some photo organizing,
Scrapbook a few layouts,
Did some laundry,
Even watched a movie with John.

I have entered a 3 day scrap event
So I am happily working 
my way through that too.

A pick up and delivery
And I have toys to put away tomorrow!

Now I want sleep.
At least today I feel I have
Really accomplished stuff

Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts