April 19th 2020

Today is national pet owners day.
As you know we have 2 cats.
I very tiny barn cat and
One rescued - one eye cat.

They must have known 
what today was because
Both have been exceptionally
Snuggly with both of us today.

I spent the morning straightening
And then off to see 
"Dad through the looking glass" .
He is working on a way to give me 
My birthday spankings next week!

A drop off
And then straight home.
I was cold and wet.

A bit of lunch
And some challenges
Got me off my butt
And working on some pages.

Around 5 I got to organizing
A few items and packaging
A few pick up items too!

Then John came in
And we made a big pizza for supper!
Tonight was Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

At 8pm a little SMASH booking
Which led to findin a particularly
Cool site to order Brads!!!!!
(And ribbon and bling....)

A main floor clean up
So when I wake up its all nice
And shiny and clean!

Now it's off to cleep
With Archie (and John)
How scandalous!!!!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts