April 3rd 2020

April 3rd is National 
Find a rainbow day.

Not a cloud in the sky
So I will find
A rainbow in this situation
And there are a lot to find.
*alive
*have a warm home
*have clothes
*have lots of food
*have things I can do
*have the means to stay safe
*live in a safe (?) Neighbourhood
*have an income
*can promote happiness
*can choose to be safe
*can help if needed
*can afford my medications
*have a happy hubby (don't ask)
*parents are both safe and happy
*have 2 entertain cats
*have an abundance of concerned friends

I spent today scrapbooking.
39 pages now have matted photos, 
titles and some embellishments.

I did also sneak an hour
Outside with Otter and Corky.

Pizza for supper.
(And a vodka cooler)

John is off to work
And the cats have finally 
seemed to settle down.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts