June 27th 2019

Busy morning!

Yesterday
Had a lovely time at a
lemonade date (no coffee)
Came home and made
Pumpkin cakes (yummm btw)
And crashed after a massive
Crohn's attack that knocked
Me out for the day.

John took good care of me
And made a bbq pork chop dinner,
Bed super early.

I woke up late this morning
That I had to move faaasstt
And still had running to do before
I went to coffee at Valleyview
For 10am!!!!!

Bank (mine)
Dollar Tree (Valleyview)
Dollar Tree (craft event)
Bank (craft event)
Coffee
Visit Dad (brought treats)

Now I am home
And have a bunch of mini messes
To straighten up.
I also want a yummy supper.

John has spent the day so far:
Gardening, weeding
And now mowing the lawn.

Plans?
I am making a list today
And will hopefully
Accomplish more
Than tylenol and a nap!!!!

We have stuck
to our live off the land plan!
Many put off chores are done
And we still have plenty
Of food for this weekend.
Thank goodness for leftover
Gift cards in my wallet
That allow me to still go to coffee!
John's on the other hand
Are all Starbucks and we do not
Have one in town!

Good afternoon from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts