June 21st 2019

Just laying here
Enjoying the sunshine
and beautiful breeze!

Yesterday included:

Coffee with Dad.
Didn't seem him much
As there was a calendar photo shoot
Going when I arrived...
He was Bob Barker in a Price is Right
Bunch of shots.
Then he had a chest xray.

A headache from BELL was next.
Apparently a burnt Sim card,
A lost file and a helpful suggestion
To give them a call...
With no cell service.
Arrrrgh - oh well took over 2 hours
And many trips to a land line
But all fixed.

Other than general chores
And making a Mexican meal
I quit and lazy-ied around.

The plan today is unplanned!!!!
I know I am making
A roast beef for supper,
But
This beautiful breeze is encouraging
Me to do something outdoorsy,
Maybe fly by the seat of my pants.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts