Monday June 30th 2014
What did I manage to accomplish today?



I started the day early... the crack of ugly was 6:30am.
I got my daughter to the bus on time. I was sad but did not cry.
I will miss her very much but she arrived in Ottawa safely, and
sounded happy when I spoke to her tonight.
Shooter and I stayed and waved until the bus hit the main road
and then headed back to St Thomas.

As I pulled into Canadian Tire for gas, I got pulled over for an illegal turn and to add to my sad morning I got a ticket.
Paid Rogers and headed home to hide.

Shooter and I spent the rest of the day successfully researching,
choosing and paying for Judy's Christmas gifts!!!!!! while relaxing with a Criminal Minds marathon and a/c. Now that is getting ahead. I also went on Vistaprint and made the "save the dateS" cards for her grad and annual next year to put in our Christmas cards!

I am hoping for an upcoming day soon with a good breeze so I can accomplish getting myself set up to do some of the items on my summer to do list. So it is off to bed with me, as it is fairly cool first thing in the morning.




Comments

Popular Posts