Today June 29th I will start a blog. 


This is me, and my beautiful daughter. 
She is the center of my world
and I am so proud (and lucky) to have her.



The purpose of this blog is not to bore anyone.

I am choosing to make a blog about my summer, 
because I am spending the better part of the next months 
alone with the family dog. 
I want to make myself accountable for the next 64 days. 
That is the summer days before school and cadets 
and my "regular" life starts again.

I want to make a list of things I want to do, 
places I want to go, and people I want to spend time with. 
I want to get some "renovating" around the house and yard done. 
I plan to call this my "shock Judy" list. 
I want to have lots to tell her when she comes home. 
I plan to start my list when I get home from dropping her off at the bus 
tomorrow June 30th. 
She is leaving to be part of the staff at 
Connaught National Army Cadet Summer Training Center in Ottawa.

I want her to be proud of what I accomplish this summer, 
just like I am proud of all she accomplishes. 
Follow along on line or join me on my summer day trips and plans. 
I would be happy to have some company for a lot of it!




So, now I begin.... 
not to do what will make others happy,
this summer is about making me happy.

Comments

Popular Posts